Monday, September 15, 2008

101

How sad is that that the Blogger Dashboard changed and I just found out about it?

Current odd bee in the bonnet:
http://triplux.com/dayzero/

I'm not entirely certain how it will go. I've got a draft list set but need to do some revamping. Some things are a little too vague, others not likely attainable in the allotted time. But it gets me off my butt, and that is always a good thing. Have already knocked off one thing, and another is going down Friday for sure. Progress is being made on a couple more all the time. It'll be an interesting journey.

One of the things that struck me is by the time I've finished, I will have completed 15 years in my current career. A milestone, that.

I don't do nearly enough thinking and evaluating. Perhaps this will help change that.

No comments: